How to Consign with Sweet Repeats
*Drop off is by appointment ONLY. When you drop off, your items will be checked for stains, holes, etc. We will also be checking to make sure items are hung correctly. If hung incorrectly, you will have to correct them before putting them out.
Please make your tags out of index cards (can be half of 3x5) or card stock. No plain paper please!!
Upper Right Corner - Numeric Size (Do NOT put S,M,L - please guess the equivalent number size)
Upper Center of Tag - Description of Item (this helps prevent theft and helps if a tag is lost) Please do not simply write "Shirt". A brief, clear description is so helpful! ex. "Blue Shirt with Pink Unicorn"
Bottom of tag - Barcode
Upper Left Corner - Red R only IF you want your item returned after the sale.
2. Make sure that tag is pinned on securely. Please do not pin up through the card (so that there is only one hole) these are easily torn off when people are shopping.
3. Please do not tape over your barcode. You can tape over the part where you will put the pin if you like. This reinforces the card and makes it less likely to come off.
4. Please put your id number and price in BOTH shoes. If possible, please attach shoes to each other by using the laces, straps, or zip ties.
5. Please DO NOT put more than one price tag on ANY item (except shoes).
6. Please remember that people are looking for DEALS. If you want your item to sell, please price it reasonably.
7. Hangers should be facing LEFT. (see pictures below) This is very important. When holding in front of you, it will look like a question mark (?).
8. Please put a RED R in the upper left corner of your tag if you want your item returned if it does not sell.